Monday, January 2, 2012

An idea is born - week 0

This blog is designed for you to follow my journey over the next 52 weeks to personally make an item each and every week. The following ideas have been discussed: curtains, headband, necklace, cards, tags, You Tube video, dance, dinner (one that I have never tried before), soap, cosmetics, clothes (kids and adults), bright blue teddy bear (special request from my nephew!), recycled paper, herb garden, wedding scrap album (special request from my hubby!), apron, fabric christmas stocking, brooch, shaped blackboard, letters, bookmark, art canvas, christmas decoration, earrings, bracelet, night school class, kids birthday cake, theme a birthday, jam, ballet tutu, wrapping paper, cheese, hummus, gingerbread, cushions, peace, preserve fruit, dog beds (to donate to SPCA), quilt, placemats, clock, notebook, recipe card holder, fudge, book of favourite quotes, truffles, corkboard, kite, tog bag, pencil case, jigsaw puzzle, garden, cocktails, photo montage of geneology, slide show of my life.

There is HEAPS of ideas and more than enough to keep me entertained however, if you have any other ideas of something that you might like to see - please comment below. I can't guarantee I will make it - but I can do my best.

The rules of the game are simple:

1. Each item is handmade by me

2. Each item must be DIFFERENT to anything I have ever done before

3. I have to create something new each week and post a description and photo on my blog!

4. Only finished products can feature on the blog

Sounds fun right! Come and share the fun with me and challenge yourself! If you are interested, flick me an email and I will send you the weeks challenge on a Monday morning!

Keep in mind, some items you will need to purchase product ahead of time and possibly spend abit more time creating.

Happy crafting
Broni

1 comment: