Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 6 - The Veil

One of my oldest friends (length of time known NOT age wise!) is getting married and I helped to arrange her hens night - it ended up being an epic night with lots of fun had by everyone! How we managed to keep 20 odd people entertained and laughing I have no idea - but we did it!

Every bride needs a veil so I decided rather than buying a cheapy that would ruined by night's end - I would make her one! Off to Spotlight I go! I purchased some white sparkly fabric - every bride needs sparkle right! and a hair slide (comb?) and of course some cotton. The next 2 weeks flew by and next thing I know it's the night before the hens party and I still had the bits in the spotlight bag!

So after 2 or 3 beers out they all came and I proceeded to make a veil! Not much can be said for how I made it apart from - I MADE IT! and it looked pretty darn good I think! See photos below!







What do you think? She loved it and it made her look like a Bride! Her 3 year old daughter was wearing it the next day - I think it was a hit!

Don't forget to leave a comment!

Until next week

Broni

No comments:

Post a Comment